Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - $10,000 to win
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE! To purchase tickets and/or reserved seats, go HERE
Thursday August 10th. $10,000 to win!
- All front-stretch grandstand sections (A-J) are reserved seating in all rows. Backstretch grandstand sections (P-Z) Rows 11 and up are reserved seating and Rows 1-10 are open seating.
- Reserved Seats will be good for all three days. There will not be a separate seating chart for Thursday.
- Reserved Seats for this event will only be available as part of a 3 Day North/South 100 ticket. You will not be able to get a reserved seat with a "Thursday Only" Ticket.
- There is a $2 service charge per ticket for using a credit card to purchase tickets.
- Marking of open seating sections and camping areas is allowed starting Saturday August 5th at 12 pm.
- No coolers of any kind will be allowed in any grandstand areas.
- No chairs or cushions with seat backs will be allowed in any grandstand areas.
For those using online mapping sites or GPS navigation, the track's physical address is 12234 US 42, Walton, KY 41094.
- From the North on I-71/75:
- Take exit 180(Florence/Union/US 42) off I-75/71. Turn Right (West) on US 42. Follow US 42 9 miles to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Go Right on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- From the South on I-75:
- Take exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Turn Left on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Go Left on US 42. Follow US 42 approx .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 171 (Walton). Turn Left off the exit. At the second light (KY 1292/Beaver Road) turn Right. Follow KY 1292/Beaver Road approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 .3 of a mile to the track on the Left. (Note: KY 1292 is a tight two-lane road and is not recommended for high profile vehicles.)
- From the South on I-71:
- Follow I-71 through the I-75 merge. Take I-75 exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Turn Left on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 approx .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 72 (Verona/KY 14). Turn Left on KY 14. Follow KY 14 for approx 2.5 miles to US 42. Turn Right on US 42 approx 2.5 miles to the track on the Right. (Note: KY 14 is a tight, winding road with a very steep slope. It is not recommended for motor-homes or those pulling trailers.)
The Hilton Cincinnati Airport has partnered with Florence Speedway to be the official host hotel of Florence Speedway and the North/South 100. They are conveniently located in Florence at the Turfway road exit(182) off of I-75/71, and are offering a special rate for Florence Speedway customers. For more information, click the link HERE.
Camping is allowed at the track free of charge during the North/South week and weekend. No hookups are available. The camping areas will be marked and site maps with the camping areas marked will be posted at the track. You can begin marking camping spots at 12:00 PM on Saturday August 5th and at any time during the week after that. All camping spots are first come first served.
Please contact us at email@example.com to reserve a vending spot. Due to sponsor commitments, vending space will be limited this year. Those showing up without reservations will be turned away.
To order tickets or reserved seats by phone, call the Speedway Office at (859) 493-0034. For a seating chart click HERE.
For Info on Friday and Saturday's Sunoco North/South 100, click HERE
- Dates of Event: Thursday, August 10th
- Times: (Note: All times are approximate and may be adjusted due to weather, attendance, or management's discretion.)
- Pit Gate Opens: 3:00pm
- Main and Back Gates Open: 5:30pm
- Hot Laps Start: 6:00pm
- Racing Starts: 7:30pm
- Admission Prices (Note: Thursday is a separately ticketed event. Three day passes are a combination of the corresponding Thursday Ticket and Two-Day, Friday/Saturday ticket.)(Credit card orders will be assessed a $2 per ticket processing fee.)
- Pit Gate: $40
- General Admission: $25
- Kids(6-11): $5
- Three-Day Passes(Thursday-Saturday):
- Pit Gate: $110
- General Admission: $80
- Kids(6-11): $15
- Advanced Sale Three-Day Passes(Thursday-Saturday): (By July 31st)
- Pit Gate: $105
- General Admission: $75
- Kids(6-11): $15
- Program for Divisions Competing:
- Late Models: Qualifying, Heats, B Mains, and $10,000 to win Feature
- Slicker Graphics UMP Modifieds: Heats, B Mains, and $1,000 to win Feature