Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series - $12,000 to Win!
Tickets go on sale January 15th and will be available online! To purchase tickets and reserved seats, go HERE
- All front-stretch grandstand sections (A-J) are reserved seating in rows 11-20. All other sections and rows are open seating.
- There is a $2 service charge per ticket for using a credit card to purchase tickets.
- No coolers of any kind will be allowed in any grandstand areas.
- No chairs or cushions with seat backs will be allowed in any grandstand areas.
- Travel Routes:
For those using online mapping sites or GPS navigation, the track's physical address is 12234 US 42, Walton, KY 41094.
- From the North on I-71/75:
- Take exit 180(Florence/Union/US 42) off I-75/71. Turn Right (West) on US 42. Follow US 42 9 miles to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Go Right on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- From the South on I-75:
- Take exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Turn Left on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Go Left on US 42. Follow US 42 approx .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 171 (Walton). Turn Left off the exit. At the second light (KY 1292/Beaver Road) turn Right. Follow KY 1292/Beaver Road approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 .3 of a mile to the track on the Left. (Note: KY 1292 is a tight two-lane road and is not recommended for high profile vehicles.)
- From the South on I-71:
- Follow I-71 through the I-75 merge. Take I-75 exit 175 (Richwood/KY 338). Turn Left on KY 338. Follow KY 338 approx 5 miles to US 42. Turn Left on US 42. Follow US 42 approx .5 – 1 mile to the track on the left.
- Alternate Route: Take exit 72 (Verona/KY 14). Turn Left on KY 14. Follow KY 14 for approx 2.5 miles to US 42. Turn Right on US 42 approx 2.5 miles to the track on the Right. (Note: KY 14 is a tight, winding road with a very steep slope. It is not recommended for motor-homes or those pulling trailers.)
The Hilton Cincinnati Airport has partnered with Florence Speedway to be the official host hotel of Florence Speedway. They are conveniently located in Florence at the Turfway road exit(182) off of I-75/71, and are offering a special rate for Florence Speedway customers. For more information, click the link HERE.
Camping is allowed at the track free of charge. No hookups are available. The camping areas will be marked and site maps with the camping areas marked will be posted at the track. All camping spots are first come first served.
Please contact us at email@example.com to reserve a vending spot.
- From the North on I-71/75:
To order tickets or reserved seats by phone, call the Speedway Office at (859) 493-0034, or purchase them online HERE
- Times: (Note: All times are approximate and may be adjusted due to weather, attendance, or management's discretion.)
- Pit Gate Opens: 3:00 pm
- Main and Back Gates: 5:00 pm
- Hot Laps Start: 6:00 pm
- Racing Starts: 7:30 pm
- Admission Prices:(Credit card orders will be assessed a $2 per ticket processing fee.)
- Reserved Seats (Top 10 rows - Sections A-J): $2
- Pit Gate: $40
- General Admission: $30
- Kids(6-11): $5
- Divisions Competing:
- Late Models: Qualifying, Heats, B Mains and $12,000 to win Ralph Latham Memorial Feature
- UMP Modifieds: Heats, B Mains, and $1,000 to win Feature
- Crates: Heats, B Mains, and Feature
- Past Winners: