Get your tickets for our return to racing on July 2nd as we host a $5,000 to win Late Model special event. Due to current conditions, we will be limited on how many tickets we can sell for the event. We are offering the tickets online for fans to be sure they can get tickets before driving to the track. All tickets are available for purchase online at https://florence.getmytix.net/tickets starting at 12pm Monday June 29th. Tickets will only be available on race day if they do not sell out in advance. If you want to guarantee yourself a ticket to the event, you should purchase it before they sell out.
These restrictions will also result in some changes from our normal operating procedures.
- Tickets are for either Front Stretch seating or Back Stretch seating. To allow for social distancing, we need to use our full amount of seating areas. To prevent fans congregating on one side or the other, tickets will only be able to enter the gate on the side of the track marked on their ticket.
- Advance purchased tickets will be held at the ticket window marked Will Call. There will be separate Will Call windows for Front and Back Stretch. Front Stretch tickets will only be available at the Main Gate on the US 42 side of the track. Back Stretch tickets will only be available at the ticket booth on the side of the track facing away from US 42. To get to the Back Stretch, once on the property, go the right(South), and follow the roads around the track to the Back Stretch. To prevent tickets ending up at the wrong location, we do not recommend purchasing both front and back stretch tickets on the same order.
- All tickets are General Admission. There are no reserved seating.
- To encourage social distancing, grandstand areas have been pre-marked with caution tape. DO NOT SIT IN ROWS MARKED WITH CAUTION TAPE. To prevent confusion, fans are not allowed to mark seats with caution tape or any colored tapes or ribbons. No adhesive/sticky tapes including duct tape or masking tape can be attached to top of seat boards. You may use them to wrap around blankets or other solid materials. At the completion of the event, please remove any seat markings you have used.
- Pit Passes will only be sold at the track on the day of the event and only to Drivers and Crew members. Due to the social distancing requirements of the grandstand areas, those with Pit Passes will not have access to the grandstand areas. They will only have access to the Pit Area, Pit Grandstands, and Infield area. The pit gate between the pit area and backstretch grandstands will remain closed for the entire the event. If you want access to both the Pit Area and Grandstands, you will need separate tickets.
- Covid-19 policies:
- Those who are sick, have symptoms, or have had symptoms of Covid-19 or any infectious disease with 24 hours of the event must not attend.
- Those who feel they are of a high risk of contracting Covid-19 or infectious diseases should take extra care to avoid crowds such as those that could potentially be at our events.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the facility. Soap and water are available in all restrooms. Please use these resources to help protect yourself and others.
- Mask policy: All customers are highly encouraged to wear masks while at our events. We are not making a requirement of attendance at this time, but do request that customers do wear a mask as much as possible. Specifically we ask they be worn while in lines at gates and concession lines. We respect that this issue is complicated by people’s personal preferences, medical conditions, legal questions/ADA requirements and the fact that our events are outside in the sun and heat. We want both our customers and staff to stay safe and healthy. Our concession and gate staff will be wearing masks and gloves to help protect themselves and our guests. Please do what you can to protect them as well.
- Times: (Note: All times are approximate and may be adjusted due to weather, attendance, or management’s discretion.)
- Pit Gate Opens: 4:00 pm
- Main and Back Gates: 5:30 pm
- Hot Laps Start: 6:00 pm
- Racing Starts: Immediately after Qualifying
- Admission Prices:
- Pit Gate: $35
- Adults(18+): $25
- 13-17: $15
- 12 & Under: Free
- Divisions Competing:
- Late Models: Qualifying, Heats, B-Mains and the $5,000 to win Feature. +$300 Fast Time Award from Slicker Graphics
- Modifieds: Heats, B Mains and $1,000 to win Feature +$200 winner Bonus from Slicker Graphics
Information on Saturday July 4th’s event will be released on Monday.